Believe it or not, I really don't like writing or talking about myself. I would much rather describe a new piece of artwork to you that I have just created. But I've been tagged by Cheryl Strait and will try to do my best to play along without being too long-winded. Here are the rules:
1. link to the person that tagged you - 2. post the rules on your blog - 3. share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself - 4. tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs - 5. let each person know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their site.
1. I love sweets and always have to have a dessert in the house. I don't know how I got into this pattern because otherwise I eat a very healthy diet...lots of veggies and lean protein.
2. I like reading autobiographies about dysfunctional people. For some reason I either relate to them or I appreciate their honesty in laying it all out there. I just finished "Me talk pretty one day," by David Sedaris, and loved it.
3. The reason I don't watch much tv is because I hate commercials. I think it is a conspiracy that I have to watch 20 minutes of mindless ads if I want to see a 1 hour program. So I watch DVD's or get a whole television series on DVD when it is released. I am never current on any shows.
4. I put on make up almost everyday, even if I am not leaving the house. It only takes about 5 minutes and I've found that I am more productive and stand up a little straighter when I do. I know it's all about vanity, but it's just something that works for me.
5. I almost never get sick. I haven't even had a runny nose in years. Sometimes I fantasize about getting sick so I can lay around in my pajamas all day, watching tv and dozing with my kitty beside me.
6. The last 4 vehicles I have owned have been white. It is never planned....it just always seems to work out that way.
Okay, I guess that will do it! Now I need to tag 6 people.
Roben-Marie Smith http://robenmarie.blogs.com/my_weblog/
Claudia Roulier http://croulier.typepad.com/rouliers_rusty_reliques/
Samantha Marshall http://www.colour-by-numbers-samantha.blogspot.com/
Jen Crossley http://amarkintime.blogspot.com/